Thursday, December 31, 2009

12.30.09



My mom came up yesterday for the day. You see, we looooove Dexter in our family, but my parents' got rid of their premium channels and my mom wasn't able to watch this season. Travesty! I think she would get extra annoyed/jealous/anxious when Gina and I would talk about it and how good it was.

There was an easy solution though. She had a long Christmas break, so she took one day to come to our apartment and watch the entire 4th season on demand. We thought it would probably take her 2 days, but she was a trooper and finished it all in 1. I think it was a mixture of the episodes only really being about 45 mins long and not being able to stop watching when it was so good! It worked out well too because we were at work all day and she had work to do, so she could multitask.

Have any of you started watching it yet?? I think it is about time. Just think, you could watch all 4 seasons in just 4 days! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous 2:25 AM  

Oh, this is funny. I didn't know you were taking this. I was obviously too involved to notice. That 9 hours flew by. I still find myself thinking about it. I keep picturing little Harrison in Dexter's arms at the very end. So heartwrenching!!!

Gina 9:53 AM  

Way to go, Mom!
I just realized the other day that Harrison was probably named that as a spin on Harry (after Dexter's dad).

Anonymous 11:15 AM  

Ahh yes, probably. I didn't think of that before, but that makes sense. Poor little Harrison :(

Michelle 7:35 PM  

I have GOT to see this show, I hear about it all the time and have yet to see an episode. I hear its flippin awesome!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP