12.31.09

And there she is. The last picture of this project! I went to Party City in hopes of finding those 2010 glasses so we could have a fun picture, but they didn't have any. boooo. Oh well. This picture was taken exactly at midnight - or maybe 11:59. We aren't much a pair that gets into the New Year revelry, so we went to dinner and watched (500) Days of Summer (which was awesome). Happy New Year! 2009 recap coming up...
6 comments:
THE END OF THE PROJECT ????????
That's sad. I always looked forward to the daily pics. :( :( :(
mom
congrats on this project, kelly! I'm sort of jealous. I seriously hope you are going to put all 365 pics in a digital album....I can just picture it now:)
I don't see the pic?? I even refreshed, but it wasn't there. Congrats on finishing the project. I can barely take vitamins every day. There's no way I could keep up with this kind of project!
I've been following your blog for a while now and saw every single photo for this year...you totally inspired me to do this too! It's only Day 3, but so far, so good! Thanks for all the inspiration!
I can't see the pic either.
You should be able to see the picture now? Hopefully!
@julia - do it!! you can start today and then just end on 1/3 of '10.
@elizabethashley - yay! don't give up on it! it was so fun! I'll be sure and follow you this year and root you on.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! WTG!!!
Post a Comment