Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12.23.09



Here are all our gifts, wrapped so pretty under the tree. I really wish I didn't finish my shopping on the 23rd so I could have enjoyed looking at the presents for a longer time!

This was wrapping paper I bought last year actually and had a TON left over. I like that it doesn't scream, "Christmas!". I found a sheet of felt letter stickers on clearance at Archiver's, so I decided to make the little tags out of them. I used my fiskars extra large circle punch to make the circles. (I bought that thing for a wedding project, but have used it so many times! A great purchase) I think they turned out so cute! I am also pretty sure I am one of the few people I know who appreciate the art of a nicely wrapped present...

2 comments:

Whitney 8:32 PM  

Love the wrap job!

Anonymous 4:29 PM  

Beautiful. I DO appreciate a good, creative wrap job. I just don't always have time to do it.
mom

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP