12.9.09

We got just a little bit of snow last night and today (sarcasm). I'm not sure how much exactly, but I think it was around 18 inches. Needless to say, we both had a snow day. Let me clarify, we both got to stay home, but Jon had to work from home still (sucka!)...but at least he didn't have to drive across town. I, on the other hand gladly took my third day off (woohoo!) to lounge around and watch some daytime tv, start cooking dinner early, and to watch Gran Torino. Somewhere in there, we both took some time to dig our cars out of their parking spots also. Well, Jon had the better shovel, so he did most of the work. I took pictures :) I always have my priorities in order.
6 comments:
this pic is pretty much the epitome of WI right now. I can't believe you got so much more than us! I think about 6 or so at my house, maybe 8 at work. So jealous of your snow day!
It is just amazing to me how MUCH the lake effected this whole snow fall deal. We officially got about 2 inches and look at you! Crazy.
Mom
I have been super busy with finals that I have been neglecting your blog... and I have to say, I LOVED reading multiple posts at once! I am also in favor of the "story w/pic" as Meghan is as well.
Whats with Christmas this year?? You, Julia and I have been procrastinating our decorations... whats with us?? So not our style! But your tree is friggen beautiful!
umm all i have to say is, Where is BULA?!?
omg, tom! totally busted.
I just got a check for $500.
Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get filling out paid surveys online...
So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.
Post a Comment