365
I had the idea to take one photo each day a few years ago, but for whatever reason, I didn't follow through with it. The idea came back to me though while reading life of a square(d) the other day...and I decided I'm doing it. My only fear is I go out of town and I forget my camera and the project is ruined.
I'm forgetful, this isn't far fetched.
Although, the only places I go out of town usually are Milwaukee and Green Bay...and my mom and dad and Gina both own cameras, so even then the project won't be ruined.
My goal is to post on every 5th day...and hopefully I get get more creative and there won't be an excess of self portraits). Here it goes:
1/1 long hair! (I kind of miss you)

1/2. new kicks
Do you want to know what else I am going to do? This. I love it.




7 comments:
Love both ideas! That one of the family progressing through the years is awesome and somewhat creepy, too. I don't know why. :)
It would not be that hard to post a picture every day. I was doing that for awhile and I just scheduled the postings ahead of time. So, if you were out of town... that would solve your problem.
yeah, but the point is to take a picure each day...not to just post a random picture each day.
Ideally, I would take a picture and post it the same day, but I just know that won't happen.
I've been doing a picture a day up on my blog for over a month now.
It's been an interesting challenge but kinda fun.
I saw that Diego project a while back and thought it was an awesome idea. I also want to start doing that. Good luck with the pictures!
Oh, and Julia, I agree with the kinda creepy thing too. I think it's just their expressions. So blank and freaky.
That link you provided was great! I would love to have the dedication to do that.
Yea! I'm excited to see your pictures. I almost ruined mine on day two when I left my camera at home. Luckily I had taken a picture with my phone earlier in the day, so I could use that one. Posting regularly will definitely be a challenge for me.
Post a Comment