5.6.10
Lindsay is one my "new" pals in Madison. As in a brand new friend at the ripe old age of 29. Well, I met her last year, so technically 28. Anyway, brand new friends are kind of rare as you grow older, but I'm glad she was introduced into our group of friends. She is getting married in Keystone, CO in a week, so we had a little "shower" for her. We didnt do the typical wedding shower stuff...instead just celebrated the fact that she is getting married! Nancy was our host and she made it French themed. We all sat around the dinner table and had savory crepes (which were awesome and i have thought about a few times since having them), drank wine, had brie and showered Lindsay with a fun gift basket we put together. Fun!
1 comments:
You girls made me feel so special that evening! It was truly such a pleasure and a fantastic surprise. I felt like a million bucks. Thank you!
Post a Comment