Saturday, January 12, 2008

so beautious

I really want to wear a fun pair of shoes with my wedding dress...no white pumps for this lady. I found these today on a website that said they were available on Piperlime. So I figured if they were on that website, they must be affordable and I had to have them....


...and then I saw the price. I think I actually said "oh good lord." Since when does Piperlime sell shoes this expensive?! I thought this was a Gap company.
Needless to say, the search will continue.

3 comments:

Gina 9:44 AM  

I think that's around how much my wedding dress was. Have you started looking for a dress?

Whitney 10:39 AM  

I made that mistake too; thinking that because Piperlime was a Gap company, that it's shoes would be comparable to Gap prices...uh, no...

dria 2:37 PM  

Piperlime ended up being a big disappointment for me. Way too pricey. The shoes are cute, though!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP