Sunday, June 20, 2010

6.19.10


We made it through the first of 3 very busy weekends we have ahead of us. Saturday I ran a semi-miserable 5k (it. was. hot. and I was slow) with a group of pals and went out for a fun dinner afterward at Cafe Hollander. My beer came in this fancy glass, but it definitely rivaled Julie's glass (pictured in the background) as fanciest glass at the table.

7 comments:

Julia Goolia 9:09 PM  

you forgot to mention that your fancy-glass beer was practically 100 proof, too. All the better! :)

dria 10:05 AM  

christy, amanda, and i were there too! it was a miserable afternoon for a 5k. glad to hear someone else say it. we hit up hollander after the sjs reunion (which was a bomb) and totally neglected to take my coupon from the race. boo! i love those glasses too!

Kelly 11:11 AM  

too bad I missed you guys at the race! i want to hear more about the sjs reunion!

Gina 4:35 PM  

Reunion was a bomb? I want to hear too. Message us, Dria!

Diz Fleming 4:51 PM  

dang, i look hot in that picture. NOT!

Kelly 10:26 AM  

test

Kelly 10:26 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP