Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3.14.10

I ran the Shamrock Shuffle with my pal, Gina, on Sunday morning. Jon took it upon himself to take some pictures of the race while we were running. Bless his heart, he had it on shutter priority 1/10 the whole time. It was probably my fault for not switching it before handing it off to him though. Needless to say, most of the shots ended up like the one below. (that's me on the left!) I still think it looks kind of cool...


...and afterward we indulged in a few green beers. (More of that in G week)

4 comments:

italiang 6:34 AM  

And you forgot to mention that we did awesome!!

Gina 7:30 AM  

Go K & G!!!

Julia Goolia 9:52 AM  

freaking hilarious---nate would do the same with our camera:)

Anonymous 10:32 AM  

I did take some other good pics

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP