Sunday, February 14, 2010

6/52 - things that start with C



I waited in line to get my car washed for about 40 mins on Saturday afternoon, thankfully I had my camera and some things that started with the letter C....like chap stick!



and my camera, a Canon to be exact. Double whammy! I realize this isn't very creative.



Condiments. We were in a dark corner of the bar and when I cranked up the ISO to take this, it obviously turned out very noisy, so I decided to resort to the flash...and I kind of don't mind the way it ended up. I mean, I don't mind the way it ended up post editing :)



Capitol



Columns



(insert our last name that starts with the letter C here) This is not exactly how I was hoping it would turn out, but I guess it's kind of cute.



Cake. I picked up a Valentine's Day dessert for us at the grocery store. The Sara Lee cakes were BOGO, so I gladly bought 2 of them. My grandparents always had a Sara Lee cake in their fridge and having a piece was always a highlight of visiting them. I hadn't had one in years though, but I figured it had to be just as delicious as it was in the late 80's, right? RIGHT? Wrong. It like wasn't even worth the calories to me...and lucky us, we have 2 whole cakes still!

4 comments:

Gina 2:13 PM  

Ah yes, the Sara Lee cakes. I forgot about those.

natalienoods 9:48 PM  

My friend found your blog and passed it to me. I love this project, and you have amazing photos. A lot of times, I feel like photographers keep to the style they feel most comfortable in, but you have a great range, and I love them all! I'll be back. :)

Kelly 10:08 PM  

thanks for stopping, natalie! That's interesting you say that because I've been thinking lately that my lack of focus is maybe a weakness. ha! But I really like experimenting, so I doubt I will change.

Who is your friend?? I'm always curious about who reads this thing...

Anonymous 7:48 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP