Wednesday, November 04, 2009

11.1.09



These are our pals, Mike and Michelle. They are all over the internet - you can find them here and here. They asked if I would meet them downtown to take some quick pics for them...and I mean quick...we all had a Packer Game to watch soon after I met up with them. I liked this fun outtake.

(The Packer game was so upsetting. I decided my love/hate for Brett Favre is very similar to my love/hate for Britney Spears. Yes. Hear me out. Sometimes Britney does things and I am all like, "what is wrong with you, Britney? And what are you wearing??", but then she busts out with something amazing like Womanizer and I cannot help but love her and remember all the great years of entertainment she has provided for me. And then there is freaking Brett Favre. Again, I am all like, "Brett, what is wrong with you? You are breaking my heart!", but then I see him interviewed or watch him play and I can't help but kind of like him a lot.)

3 comments:

Julia Goolia 7:21 AM  

love these! You guys are so cute being internet friends up there:)

dria 8:54 AM  

here's a geeky question... what lens and filter did you use for this pic?

Kelly 9:52 AM  

50mm 1.4 lens

no filter - photoshop actions.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP