go big red!
We had some friends in town this weekend for the Badger homecoming game. Even though we didn't actually go to the game, we still had a blast at the bar across the street from the stadium. I even caught 2 tshirts and 2 can coolies that they were throwing out into the crowd. It was one of the highlights of my day. One of the tshirts was even a size small!! When does that ever happen? I had to fashion it prep style all day though because I had no where to put it.

And guess what else? This guy was there. You know, the Miller Lite guy. Good times.
4 comments:
Awww..I miss those days!!! I love the Miller guy...great job catching those shirts.
I was thinking this was gonna be the other "Go Big Red" (though we suck this year)
But I did spend some time up at UW-Madison one summer. Gorgeous campus.
I love that High Life guy. What fun!
mom
Looks like you ladies were living the "High Life" :)
Post a Comment